What it is
The Flipping Holder is a case for food pouches and juice pouches/boxes. My kids made a horrible mess when eating from pouches and juice boxes by themselves. I created this holder to stop the mess.
How to use it
Food pouches are locked into an upright holder, but FLIP the holder over to drop in juice boxes and juice pouches.
Why this holder
The Flipping Holder is different than any other pouch-protection product you will find on the market. Here are just a few reasons why it is unique:
- This is the only holder that works for BOTH food and juice pouches.
- Solid, single piece design – no clasps for children to open, no hinges to break.
- Works with all baby food pouches, applesauce pouches, and yogurt pouches. It even works with the oversized reusable food pouches. As for juices, it works with all major brands of juice pouches and juice boxes.
- Closed handles are easy for a child to hold and offer convenient tethering.
- Open bottom allows parent to straighten pouch and push food upward so child gets all that valuable puree out of the food pouch.
- Designed to minimize need for washing – child eats off of the pouch spout, not the holder, so no need to wash between uses.
These are just some of the reasons the Flipping
Holder will be your go-to tool for on-the-go feeding.
What are the compatible brands
The Flipping Holder works with nearly all food pouches on the market. Compatible food pouch brands include:
All with standard pouch necks:
- Happy Family
- Plum Organics
- Earth’s Best
- Gerber Graduates
- Ella’s Kitchen
- Mott’s Applesauce
- Once Upon A Farm
- Parent’s Choice
- Market Pantry
- ALDI Little Journey
All other non-standard pouch necks
- Go-Go Squeeze
- Dole Applesauce
- Most yogurt pouches
- Some store-brand pouches
Most reusable pouches:
- Nature’s Little Squeeze
- Squooshi pouches
- Many other reusable pouches
The Flipping Holder works with all standard juice boxes and all juice pouches on the market, including CapriSun, Honest Kids, Ella’s Kitchen, Hi-C, Juicy Juice, and many others.