The Flipping Holder is easy to use, but isn’t always intuitive. So here it is, the simple instructions on how to get those pouches and juices secured for your little ones:
For Food Pouches
Standard Food pouches have the notched neck and are placed in the holder with the cap on:
- Insert closed pouch through bottom of holder.
- Pull pouch cap through front opening.
- Align pouch neck with the slot on the top of the holder.
- Push pouch neck securely into the slot.
- Remove cap and give holder to the child to eat.
Non-Standard Food Pouches have a solid, circular, or oversized neck and are placed in the holder without the cap:
- Remove cap from pouch.
- Insert opened pouch through bottom of holder.
- Pull pouch spout through front opening on top of holder.
- Align the spout, just below the threading, with the top slot of the holder.
- Push pouch neck securely into the slot and give to the child to eat.
For juice pouches and boxes, the use is even easier
- Flip over the empty holder so the bottom opening is now at the top.
- Drop in a juice pouch, or push in a rectangular juice box.
- Insert straw, and give to child.